Booking and Cancellation Policy
- You may request an accommodation by sending us a regular e-mail or by filling out the Information/Reservation Request for the accommodation you desire.
- In case the requested accommodation should not be available, the Bed & Breakfast Association of Rome will suggest alternative accommodations.
- If you wish to book, we will send you a Reservation Form which must be completed, signed and faxed back to us. It is very important that you include your arrival time.
- An advance payment of 25% of the total cost of your accommodation must be paid in advance. We accept VISA or MasterCard, Pay Pal and bank transfers as payment. Transaction charges are to be borne by the ordering customer.
- The remaining 75% must be paid in cash to the host/hostess upon arrival.
- Upon receipt of your signed fax and deposit, we will send you confirmation of your booking with the complete address and telephone number of your accommodation.
- Should your arrival time be delayed for any reason you must contact your host/hostess directly.
Should you be forced to cancel a reservation:
- Up to 30 days prior to the date of your expected arrival we will refund your the down payment minus 30 Euros which we must keep to cover our expenses.
- Less then 30 days prior to the date of your expected arrival we will keep 100% of the down payment.
- If for any reason you are a "no show" (you do not give any advance notice that you will not be arriving) or a cancellation notification is not received at least 72 hours prior to your arrival (GMT+1), in addition to keeping 100% of the down payment we will charge you an amount equal to one night's rate for the accommodation.
- If for any reason we must change your accommodation after we have confirmed it, we will offer you an equivalent alternative. If you decide not to accept it we will reimburse the full deposit.
- The Bed & Breakfast Assoc. of Rome cannot be responsible for changes and cancellations beyond its control, such as flood, fire, earthquake, wars etc. Trip cancellation insurance is advised to cover such problems.
- We personally inspect each home and do our best to provide an accurate description of the facility. If you have any concerns about your accommodation after your arrival we will be pleased to discuss them with you during your stay. However, NO reimbursements will be made based on complaints or comments received after your stay in the accommodation has been completed. We also hope you will take a few minutes to complete the Evaluation Form online.
Changes in rates
- Any changes in rates or terms of payment due to special offers or special periods during the year (such as holidays) will be clearly noted on our WEB site as well as on your reservation form.
- All personal data will be used confidentially and in accordance with Italian Law n. 675/96 regarding Privacy. The information submitted will not be published nor shared with any third parties.
Office hours & Holidays
- Our office is open Monday through Friday from 10 am to 2 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm.
- The office is closed on weekends and will also be closed on January 1 (New Year's Day), 6 (Epiphany); Easter Monday (March/April); April 25 (Liberation Day); May 1 (Labor Day); June 2 (Republic Day), 29 (Feast of St. Peter & Paul); August 15 (Feast of the Assumption); November 1 (All Saints' Day); December 8 (Feast of the Immaculate Conception), 25 (Christmas), 26 (St. Stephen).